- 8 Whole wheat tortillas
- 300 g grated smoked cheddar
- 100 g baby spinach
- 8 slices of smoked or un-smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- non stick cooking spray, for cooking
- sour cream, for serving
- Sprinkle 1 tortilla with some cheese, a small handful of baby spinach, bacon and sliced apples. Press another tortilla on top to make a quesadilla.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick spray.
- Cook the quesadilla on each side for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and fillings.
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.