- 400g fresh or dried fettuccine pasta
- 25g butter
- 5-6 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp crushed garlic
- 250g Creme Fraiche
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ Smoked Chicken, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the fettuccine in boiling salted water until al dente. (Check cooking times on the packet).
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and panfry the spring onions and garlic until softened, but not brown.
- Stir in the Creme Fraiche, chicken stock, wholegrain mustard, Smoked Chicken and chives, and heat through.
- Add the drained pasta to the sauce and toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper if wished.Serve immediately garnished with chopped chives and grated Parmesan cheese.